Alumni, students, parents, faculty and friends generously support the GW English Department through their philanthropy. In amounts ranging from $5 to $30,000, these contributions enable us to have famous writers visit campus, support faculty and undergraduate research, hold special events, and enrich the study and teaching of the humanities at GW.
We’d like to recognize the following donors for their generous gifts this summer. Without benefactors like these, we’d never be able to accomplish as much as we do. On behalf of the faculty and students, Thanks!
- Shoshana Moskowitz Grove (1982) and Peter H. Grove
- Sean Michael Perkins (2004)
- Leah Martha Webster (student)
- Ayanna Denise Jackson (2002)
- Amelia Joy Rommel (2008)
- Dr. Donald Kauder and Mrs. Tamara Kauder (parents)
- David Bruce Smith (1979)
- Mr. John George Sussek III and Emily Sussek (1979)
- Erika Laren Kauder (student)
- Tara Wallace (faculty)
If you too would like to make a gift to the English Department, you may mail a check made out to GWU (memo line: English) and send it c/o Adancement Office, 801 22nd St NW, Suite 212, Washington DC 20052. You may also use a credit card and contribute via this link, but please ensure that you designate your contribution for the ENGLISH DEPARTMENT. All contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you, as always, for your support.